Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008: Week 3 Roundup (01.13 - 01.19)

Weekly Additional Income (Projected / Actual) : $730 / $712.80


One of my clients flaked out on his session which cut into my additional income by $40 dollars. With it being the end of the semester and the client in question is changing classes, I doubt that's an income I can count on in the future. It's time to inform my regular referrers that I have open slots. My bonus after taxes worked out to be exactly $600, which I promptly transfered straight into savings. This absolutely rocked!


I won the monthly fitness challenge yet again at work, so that was another easy ten dollars. As long as I don't go down with an injury, I can count on this money each month unless the rules change to give somebody else a shot. There's been some discontent among my colleagues about how unfair it is to reward the winner simply on the amount of time trained per month.


Weekly Expenses (Projected / Actual) :


Cellphone Bill: $34.14 / $34.13

Gas: $50 / $73.71

Groceries: $50 / $62.12

Student Loan: $33 / $33

Water Bill: $0 / $27.35

Misc: $0 / $64.82


So my estimates were a bit off, the camping trip on the weekend totally blew my weekly plan. The trip will end up costing me about $100 dollars by the time I get my gas situation all straightened out. Next time I'm asked to do somebody a favor, I'm going to hang up the phone and sleep on my decision.


Either way, no major additional expenses this week; I simply had to trade upgrading my MacBook's RAM for a camping trip in the snow.



No comments: