Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008: Week 4 Forecast (01.20 - 01.27)

Projected Additional Income:

Returns: $11.00


This week's forecast for additional income is rather bleak. Most of the local school districts just finished exams and have off Monday / Tuesday; thus, my tutoring clients have all asked to not have a session this week. Because of this, all of my expenses will have to come out of the 15th's paycheck.


Projected Expenses:

Cable: $48.50

Food: $30.00

Gas: $50.00


Expenses this week should be kept to a minimum. Due to the camping trip this weekend, I doubt I'll make it to the end of the week without needing gas. I think I've got about 65 miles left on this tank which should last to Friday. My fridge needs some restocking but all of the items on my list can be bought at Aldi which will really cut down on the price. As usual, the cable bill will be deducted from my bank account on the 24th.


This week will really determine if I'll be able to snowflake an additional contribution into my savings account at the end of the month.



No comments: